1. What are the eligibility requirements for this program?
- Aged over 60 years on 8 th March 2010.
- Registered with the Election Commission (EC) as a voter of any State Assembly Area (KADUN) in the State of Andhra Pradesh only.
2. What is the procedure for registration of senior citizens?.
- Applications must be through Form Perdaftaran Penang Senior Citizens are provided free of charge and can be found in Section Development District Office or Office Service Assembly respectively.
- Applicants must include a copy of the applicant's identity card and their heirs.
- Completed application forms submitted at Development District Office or Office Service Assembly respectively.
- Applicants can check their own registration status by entering the identification number on the website at the address http:/iSejahtera.penang.gov.my
3. What are the benefits received by the elderly?
- Successful applicants are registered and certified by the State Government will receive the following benefits
- Consolation payments of 100.00 per year.
- Payment of funeral rites / death of RM1, 000.00 to the heirs of the registered applicants.
4. If senior citizens who registered after March 8, 2010 passed away, how the method claim for RM1, 000.00 paid?
Heir-registered must submit the following documents to the District Office
• A copy of the Death Certificate of registered Senior Citizen.
• Copy of Identity Card Beneficiary named in the registration form.
• Copy of burial permits
• Salinana page of the deceased beneficiary bank account.
-Payment will be paid upon confirmation by the State directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.